Roles and Responsibilities
1) Recruitment at Office, Factory and Project Sites
2) Payroll Administration at Corporate Office (Centralized)
3) Performance Management System
4) HR Policies Implementation
5) Statutory Compliance
6) Welfare functions
7) Reward and Recognition
8) Corporate Office administration
9) Supervising factory HR, Admin and IR works
10) Liasoning with MIDC, MPCB, Factory Inspector
11) Providing support to Project Sites in terms of grievance resolution
12) Training & Development
13) HR Budget
15) Visits to factory sites if necessary
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Should have experience in manufacturing engineering company of 15-20 years.
2) ERP / SAP exposure
3) Good Communication Skills (English, Hindi)
4) Good Labour Laws Knowledge
Age 35 to 48
Work Location -
Trans Engineers India Pvt Ltd, Baner (Pashan Link Road)
Weekly Off -
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Role Category:HR/ Recruitment / IR
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:B.Com in Commerce
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Trans Engineers India Pvt. Ltd.
Trans Engineers India Pvt Ltd, has its manufacturing operations at Chakan, Pune. The Company is into Turnkey Projects, Structure, Utility and Process Equipment including mechanical erection of rotary and static equipment. The customer base of TEIPL is Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food Industries, FMCG, Agriculture, Sugar Industries, Tyre and Paint.
The Company has Corporate Office at Baner.
Contact Company:Trans Engineers India Pvt. Ltd.
Address:First Floor, Eco Tower, Baner Pashan Link Road, Baner, , PUNE, Maharashtra, India
Reference Id:HR Manager